Continuing to the Booking Form demonstrates your acceptance of these revised conditions.
FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON:
PLEASE TELEPHONE FIRST BEFORE BOOKING IF IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT AVAILABILITY
• PLEASE DO NOT come to our site if you or a member of your household are showing any signs of COVID-19.
• Penhalt Farm Campsite will only accept bookings made at least 48hrs before the date of arrival. There will be restrictions in place for the protection of both staff and visitors alike.
• The number of tents that match the available toilet and shower facilities has been met - no more tents will be accepted.
• The Play Area will be closed
• The Games Room will be closed
• There will be no outdoor seating available
• There will restricted access to the Laundry Room
• The number of Mens & Ladies Showers will be restricted to comply with social distancing and will only be open for a limited time in the mornings and late afternoon/evenings
• The number of Mens & Ladies Toilets will be restricted to comply with social distancing
• We expect all visitors to respect the social distancing rules
Sorry, but no tents permitted
We don't want you to lock yourself away whilst here, but we would like you to observe our few guidelines which have been introduced to help keep you and our staff safe. If you have any problems, please ask for assistance.
Per night from 30th May until 10th July inclusive: • Tourers/Motorhomes/Campervans or Dormobiles only £18.00
Per night from 11th July until 4th September inclusive: • Tourers/Motorhomes/Campervans or Dormobiles only £27.00
Per night from 5th September until 2nd October inclusive: • Tourers/Motorhomes/Campervans or Dormobiles only £18.00
Per night from 3rd October until 31st October inclusive: • Tourers/Motorhomes/Campervans or Dormobiles only £15.00
• The cost of each pitch is inclusive of 2 adults and 2 children
• Extra adults (16+ yrs) are charged at £5 each per night and extra children (3-15 yrs) at £3 each per night
• Free Wi-Fi is available at Penhalt Farm (subject to availability)
• Each pitch requires a deposit of £25 or full payment if that is less than £25
• Electric hookups are available at £3 per pitch per night
• Maximum of 3 dogs permitted on each pitch - charged at £1.50 per dog per night
• No gazebos or similar are permitted on any pitch
• No 'On the grass' fires are permitted
Penhalt Farm has a small shop that contains essential everyday items. The campsite has adequate fire extinguishers and first aid kits. Penhalt Farm has a small games room and an outdoor play area containing a 'play fort', swings and climbing frame.
Nearby Bude & Stratton has a Medical Centre and a Cottage Hospital. During peak times the Hospital is often manned 24hrs for basic emergencies, subject to NHS staffing availability.
Bude also has a Fire Station, Ambulance Centre, RNLI Inshore Lifeboat Station, Bude Surf Life Saving Club (the first Club in the UK) and Coastguard Station.