Continuing to the Booking Form demonstrates your acceptance of these revised conditions.
NEW RESTRICTIONS COME INTO FORCE:
• From Monday 14th September
You must not meet with people from other households socially in groups of more than 6. This will apply indoors and outdoors, including in private homes. This change will simplify and clarify the rules on social gatherings, so they are easier to understand and easier for the police to enforce.
• From Friday 18th September
Businesses will have a clear duty to support NHS Test and Trace. It will be mandatory for certain businesses to have a system to collect NHS Test and Trace data, and keep this for 21 days.
FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON: (We close 31st October 2020)
PLEASE TELEPHONE FIRST BEFORE BOOKING IF IN ANY DOUBT ABOUT AVAILABILITY
• PLEASE DO NOT come to our site if you or a member of your household are showing any signs of COVID-19.
• Penhalt Farm Campsite will only accept bookings made at least 48hrs before the date of arrival. There will be restrictions in place for the protection of both staff and visitors alike.
• We are limiting the number of tents to match the reduced number of toilet and shower facilities.
• The Play Area will be closed
• The Games Room will be closed
• There will be no outdoor seating available
• There will restricted access to the Laundry Room
• The number of Mens & Ladies Showers will be restricted to comply with social distancing and will only be open for a limited time in the mornings and late afternoon/evenings
• The number of Mens & Ladies Toilets will be restricted to comply with social distancing
• We expect all visitors to respect the social distancing rules
• Under new guidelines (above) we will not accept bookings of parties greater than 6 people
• If you are asked for contact details it is because the law demands it. Failure to give details will be dealt with by the police.
SCROLL DOWN FOR THE LINK TO THE BOOKING FORM
Per night from 5th September - 2nd October: • Tourers/Motorhomes/Campervans or Dormobiles only £18.00 • Tents £14.00
Per night from 3rd October - 31st October: • Tourers/Motorhomes/Campervans or Dormobiles only £15.00 • Tents £12.00
• The cost of each pitch is inclusive of 2 adults and 2 children
• Extra adults (16+ yrs) are charged at £5 each per night and extra children (3-15 yrs) at £3 each per night
• Free Wi-Fi is available at Penhalt Farm (subject to availability)
• Each pitch requires a deposit of £25 or full payment if that is less than £25
• Electric hookups are available at £3 per pitch per night
• Maximum of 3 dogs permitted on each pitch - charged at £1.50 per dog per night
• No gazebos or similar are permitted on any pitch
• No 'On the grass' fires are permitted
Penhalt Farm has a small shop that contains essential everyday items. The campsite has adequate fire extinguishers and first aid kits.
Nearby Bude & Stratton has a Medical Centre and a Cottage Hospital. During peak times the Hospital is often manned 24hrs for basic emergencies, subject to NHS staffing availability.
Bude also has a Fire Station, Ambulance Centre, RNLI Inshore Lifeboat Station, Bude Surf Life Saving Club (the first Club in the UK) and Coastguard Station.