Providing you have selected a pitch, the correct date for arrival and answered all the relevant questions, the amount of your price query will be displayed automatically. If the value is shown as £0.00 you have NOT completed the form correctly, so press the "RESET" button and try again.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO SELECT THE "PAY NOW" BUTTON UNLESS YOU WISH TO PAY FOR YOUR BOOKING.
NO ELECTRIC HOOKUPS AVAILABLE!
We regret that there are no electric hookups available until after the August Bank Holiday.
You may wish to phone to ask if a cancellation has occurred, before booking.
If you DO NOT need a hookup then please click below to continue to the Booking Form.
We are open from 2nd April 2022 - 31st October 2022
ARRIVAL TIME: from 1 pm
DEPARTURE TIME: by 11 am - this is to allow time for the movement of caravans in storage or for grass cutting etc
• The cost of each pitch is inclusive of 2 adults and 2 children
• Extra adults (16+ yrs) are charged at £5 each per night and extra children (3-15 yrs) at £3 each per night
• Free Wi-Fi is available at Penhalt Farm (subject to availability)
• Each pitch requires a non-refundable deposit of £25 or full payment if that is less than £25
• Electric hookups are available at £3 per pitch per night
• Maximum of 3 dogs permitted on each pitch - charged at £2 per dog per night
• No gazebos or similar are permitted on any pitch although awnings are permitted
• No 'On the grass' fires are permitted
Penhalt Farm has a small shop that contains essential everyday items. The campsite has adequate fire extinguishers and first aid kits.
Nearby Bude & Stratton has a Medical Centre and a Cottage Hospital. During peak times the Hospital is often manned 24hrs for basic emergencies, subject to NHS staffing availability.
Bude also has a Fire Station, Ambulance Centre, RNLI Inshore Lifeboat Station, Bude Surf Life Saving Club (the first Club in the UK) and Coastguard Station.