The flat sleeps up to seven; the accommodation comprises:
• Bedroom 1: Double Aspect with Double and Single bed and Shower.
• Bedroom 2: Twin beds and Wash Hand Basin.
• Bedroom 3: Full-sized Pine Bunk beds, Wash Hand Basin.
• Separate Toilet and Bathroom with Shower and shaver point.
• Large Dining Room with table to seat ten, Lounge Suite and TV, Stereo & Video.
• Double aspect fully fitted Kitchen, Electric Cooker with Ceramic Hob, Microwave, Fridge Freezer, Dishwasher, Washer/Drier.
• Some radiators are fed by the owner's Rayburn and hot water is included in the rental price, however, heating throughout is available by storage heater for no extra charge.
• There is a coin operated Meter, which accepts £1 coins, for the rest of your electricity needs.
• All Linen and Towels are supplied. Pets are welcome, for a small charge, if kept under strict control.
• We can supply a cot and high chair if required.
• The Enclosed Garden has a Picnic Table and the large field in front of the house is ideal for games and kite flying. In the school holidays we may be busy with campers but as visitors are allowed only round the edges of the field there is no obstruction to your view.
• There are swings, a small shop, a Games Room and public telephone on site.
• Please arrive after 4pm on the first day of your visit and depart by 10am on the last. Thank you.
All bookings are handled by: www.cornwallscottages.co.uk ~ click on the link above for more information